Monday, March 23, 2009

Update on the boys: They came to Houston for spring break. They met all sorts of cousins their age, and had a lot of kids to play with. Matt and I took the boys to the Downtown Aquarium, they loved it! and since it had an amusement park attached, loved the rides. Matt had to return t work and so, my dad and Helen came to Houston, to help me with the kids and keep them entertained. We took them to Galveston, the water was too cool to play in, but they were awed by the devastation from Ike. They got to eat their weight in seafood, at least Riley and Gabe did. Parker lives on chicken and ramen. We all took a ride to Nacogdoches, and the campus of SFA to look at the azalea's. They were beautiful! I loved it and you know that they have to be impressive if boys like the flowers. I have some amazing pictures. And one day, most likely in the distant future, I will learn how to put pictures on my site. However, Matt has a cruel sense of humor. 5 hours in a car with 3 boys, and he sends 1 (one!!!) DVD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment